My career choices

 

Hi everyone!!!

  

When i was a child, i wanted to be a medical veterinarian, because i have a big love and empathy towards animals, i have always lived with the cats and i know how to take care of  them.  But always i wanted to be an artist. When i grew up, i learned to draw and paint.
My other career option was industrial design, because i like the toys and also the clothes.

Finally i decided to study visual arts, because i wanted to learn about the painting, history of Arts, sculpture and installation. 
In 2017, i did the basic cycle in the university of chile and then i started my career. My experience in the university so far has been funny and interesting, although sometimes difficult and exhausting.

In the future, I would like to work independently and exhibit in galleries. Maybe, i will go and travel the world by exploring other cultures and places.

 

 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

My favorite piece of technology!