My favorite piece of technology!


On my last birthday, my mom gave me a cellphone. Now it is my most favorite piece of technology in the world. I use my Android mobile almost all the time, for example i take photos for my work of the university, i read my email everyday, when i have free time, i check my Instagram mainly because i like to see memes, i listen to music and i talk with my friends, my family and other people. Also i play my favorite mobil videogame, clash of clans, I have been playing for 10 year, it is very fun.

I think, how this object affects my life in a positive way, because this helps me to wake up every morning, and organize my weeks, besides it entertains me in every moment. 

i recommend using a mobile cellphone because it is a versatile piece of technology and a good working tool.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

My career choices