Blog 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

 

Hello everyone!!! today i'm going to talk about my favorite food, it is a typical chilean food, my favorite food is "veggie chorrillana", I always order it at my favorite restaurant, Dominó, a soda fountain with a lot of history for its famous hot dogs. The original chorrillana has beef, but, I don't eat meat and I ask for the vegetarian version, the ingredients are: french fries, onion, mushrooms, fried egg and vegan sausages (optional), also you can order a vegan version.

My other option always is "As Champiñón" what has american sauce, green sauce, tomato, avocado and mayonnaise. I am so happy to order this food, that sometimes I go on dates with myself, and order a natural mango juice. I remember when I was little and my parents took me to eat at this restaurant.

This food is not so good for your health, but it does not hurt to eat it once a month.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career choices

My favorite piece of technology!